Hamad Bin Jarwan
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Sharia and Law from Imam Malik College – Graduate Studies Department – Abu Dhabi.
- Certificate of Achievement from the University of Portsmouth – Institute of Criminal Justice Studies.
- Criminal Justice – Public Administration – Criminal Investigation – Problems of New Crime.
- Junior Professional Master for Legal Consultants from the Arab Council for Administrative Development.
- Arbitrator of Commercial Arbitration Centre of the GCC States.
- Experience: Retied Pilot Brigadier.
- Former member of the Board of trustees of the Sheikh Zayed Foundation for Charitable and Humanitarian Activities (27/2/2006)